Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Review: Undressed by Avery Aster

Undressed (The Manhattanites, #1)
Undressed
by Avery Aster
Series: The Manhattanites (#1)
Published by: Ellora's Cave
February 15th 2013
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook
Source: Author

Rating: 3 Stars



     I have to say wow! It was a really interesting read.

     Some parts I didn't understood crap (hey I'm not a fashionista) or know who she was talking about (well I'm not from the US) but the story was good and even though it was in the span of a few days there were so many things going on that in my mind it had gone longer.

     I really like Massi and how even though he was a Prince and people see them all perfect and such he wasn't exempt to gossip and to making mistakes.

     I also liked her friend (sorry not remembering here right now) the PR owner. She is such a bitch ^_^ Oh and the accidental scene with Rocco...mmmm...yeah...suddenly hot in here!

     I cannot wait to see what is next in store for this Manhattanites.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!