Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Review: The Summer He Came Home by Juliana Stone

The Summer He Came Home
The Summer He Came Home
by Juliana Stone
Series: Bad Boys of Crystal Lake (#1)
Published by: Casablanca
January 1st 2013
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook
Source: Publisher

Rating: 5 Stars



      Great beginning to a new series.

     This book had me on the edge of my sit the whole time. I've being unconsciously reading lately books where the hero is a rock star and it's really getting to me. This rock stars are HOT!

     What stayed with me from this book was the scene at almost the end when Maggie's ex finds her and he wants to punish her, that last words before the next chapter, what he wanted to do. Many a woman that are abused don't have a knight in shining armor to come to the rescue and have to suffer this kind of abuse.

     And it is really awful what they choose to keep quiet because they are afraid. This story just made me glad that everything is not so bad in the world and that even if it's make believe there are victims that find their HEA.

     I can't wait for the next book and I hope for an awesome story as this one was for Jake and Raine.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!