Thursday, September 4, 2014

Review: Runes by Ednah Walters

Runes
Runes
by Ednah Walters
Series: Runes (#1)
Published by: Firetrail Publishing
May 20th 2013
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal
Format: eBook
Source: Author

Rating: 5 Stars



     I first discovered Ednah through her pseudonym E.B. Walters and her Adult series the Fitzgerald Family. I soon looked her up to see how many books and/or series she'd written. That's how I found her YA series The Guardian Legacy which had Awakened, the prequel, and was about to released Betrayed. I've been following her since and when I read that she was starting a new series I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Needless to say when I saw it on Netgalley I had to have it.

     I can only say wow. This author keep impressing me. I keep saying that I don't like 1st person POV, but really if authors could learn to write like this I wouldn't mind. I can count in the palm of one hand the authors who I'll read work on 1st person POV and Ednah is one.

     You are so immerse in the plot that you won't ask yourself 'what is this character thinking?'. The story and the characters are well developed I really wouldn't change anything. This story is so different from others I've read. I can honestly say I can't wait to read the next one and see what is in store for Raine and Torin. I mean who wouldn't want to know what's next with that ending? Seriously what's wrong with those three 'beaches'(intentionally misspelled)?

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!