Follow Me @minnie_medina

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Review: Immortals by Ednah Walters

Immortals
by Ednah Walters
Series: Runes (#2)
Published by: Firetrail Publishing
August 5th 2013
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal
Format: eBook
Source: Author

Rating: 5 Stars



     Like all Ednah's (E. B.) Walters books I LOVED  this second installment to the Runes series. It had me captured from the first page and I couldn't let go of it 'til I was finished with it. There are a whole lot of revelations that surprised the heck out of me. Who knew one simple girl could attract so many supernatural beings her way.

     This book was full of action and the story line is to die for. I can't wait for the next one. See what happens with Torin and Raine, Eirik and Cora, and what other things are in store for this characters. I still can believe that thing about Eirik!

     I can recommend this read for anybody who likes paranormal and YA. You won't regret it.

No comments: