Follow Me @minnie_medina

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Review: Dirty Laundry by Heidi Cullinan

Dirty Laundry (Tucker Springs, #3)Dirty Laundry
by Heidi Cullinan
Series: Tucker Springs (#3)
Published by: Riptide Publishing
January 28th 2013
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook
Source: Publisher

Rating: 4 Stars



What I Liked
     The way Denver and Adam met WOW *fanning self* Can you say HOT!! The way Adam struggled with his OCD and how Denver "punished" him for making decisions that where not his to make because of it. Louisa. Just love her and admire her for making herself the way she was just to be content with herself. El and Paul. Just cause I got to "see" them again.

What I Didn't Like
     Stupid, Bully Brad. I was taking a # to punch him just to realize what a wimp he really was.

Overall
     A really good, sweet story that had me at times teary-eyed. I really think the title suits the book and I'm looking forward to the next one but more specifically to Nick's book.

No comments: