Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Review: The Demon's Daughter by Paula Altenburg

The Demon's Daughter
The Demon's Daughter
by Paula Altenburg
Series: Demon Outlaws (#1)
Published by: Entangled Publishing
March 26th 2013
Genre: Paranormal
Format: eBook
Source: Publisher

Rating: 5 Stars



     This was a really different kind of book. Yeah we had goddesses and we had demons but the story line was something new and refreshing for me. I loved the way the romance was built from beneath the ground up.

     There was always something unexpected around the corner. Some books are predictable for me but this one kept me guessing all along, from beginning to end. Also loved the different POV's, it kept the book interesting.

     I felt sorry for Blade but I got my heart happy where he's concerned by the end and I can't wait for his book! If there is a third book I'm already cheering for someone! ^_^

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!