Monday, September 1, 2014

Review: Cowgirl Up and Ride by Lorelei James

Cowgirl Up and Ride
by Lorelei James
Series: Rough Riders (#3)
Published by: Samhain Publishing
March 18th 2008
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook

Rating: 5 Stars




     In this third installment of the Lorelei James' Rough Riders series after being in love with Cord since a very young age Amy Joe Foster or AJ is determined now to win the heart of a man who has sworn off love after his first wife abandoned him and their child. She has prepared for a night in Cord's bed for years but she's still a virgin. I know how crazy is that! What she doesn't know is that the reality is SO much better than the fantasy.

     After fighting a loosing battle in which he wishes to still see AJ as a girl Cord has to come to the realization that the woman in his bed is very different from his first wife and has already stolen his heart without him even knowing it.

     This book has cement my believe that this series is going to be one of my favorite ones. Not just because I love cowboys, although to tell the truth I've never seen one in real life (lol), but because it gives you a variety of loves and stories that reach deep in your heart and just makes you wish you were one of the main characters.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!