Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Review: Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair

Club Shadowlands
by Cherise Sinclair
Series: Masters of the Shadowlands (#1)
Published by: Loose ID
January 13th 2009
Genre: Contemporary Romance, BDSM
Format: eBook

Rating: 5 Stars




     This book was recommended to my as part of a challenge. All I can say is WOW. I really loved the book. Master Z was very cautious not to push Jessica to far and make her feel beautiful about having a little more meat than other women. As for Jessica we see how a shy, conservative woman can be overwhelm and at times confused with how her body responds to certain visuals and stimulation.

     It was a book where even if it was developed mostly in a sex club there was a story in it and not all the book was sex, sex, sex; like say Lora Leigh's Bound Hearts series (not that it was bad, just I like some romance that is not express via sexual interaction only). I will be definitively reading the other books. I want to see Cullen and Daniel have their own HEA.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!