Monday, September 15, 2014

Review: Along Came Trouble by Ruthie Knox

Along Came Trouble (Camelot #2)
Along Came Trouble
by Ruthie Knox
Series: Camelot (#2)
Published by: Loveswept
March 11th 2013
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook
Source: Publisher

Rating: 5 Stars



     Another book by Ruthie that I find Awesome!!

     I can't say enough how much I loved this book. It had all the right elements to make it exiting plus it wasn't long enough to make it boring or short enough to keep you wanting more AND it left you wanting more of the other characters.

     I liked the chemistry between Ellen and Caleb. The sexual tension and the mix of what they wanted and what they desired. Also liked the way Caleb treated Henry even when he wasn't his son. Not many men can be gentlemen.

     I cannot wait for the next installment Flirting with Disaster, Katie's book!

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!