Friday, August 29, 2014

Review: Recipe for Satisfaction by Gina Gordon

Recipe for Satisfaction
Recipe for Satisfaction
by Gina Gordon
Series: Madewood Brothers (#1)
Published by: Entangled Publishing
December 31st 2012
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook
Source: Publisher

Rating: 5 Stars



     OMG what a book!

Things I really liked
     The fact that even though at every turn Jack and Sterling were going at it like rabbits it didn't overshadowed their story. There is love between brothers even when they are not related by blood. The brothers appreciate what they have but don't think they are entitled to it and help others the same way they were helped. And last that even though she is in deep sh*t, Sterling doesn't expect Jack to take her out of there.

What I didn't like
     Well I wouldn't say I didn't like it. More like it was kinda predictable. How Jack ended what he and Sterling had after finding the papers and not waiting for an explanation and just assuming. But even with that I think it was an amazing book.

Overall
     Great book and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good romance. And next is Neil with I think the architect? Lets just hope is as good as this one!

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!