Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Review: Long Hard Ride by Lorelei James

 Long Hard Ride
Long Hard Ride
by Lorelei James
Series: Rough Riders (#1)
Published by: Samhain Publishing
May 1st 2007
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook

Rating: 5 Stars




     Well can you say HOT!! I think this is my fave M/F cowboy series. I love how real Mrs. James illustrates the characters. The way they talk and act and how he-men they are. In this book Channing is charmed by Colby from the first time she sees him but she is with someone else at the moment. When she realizes the man is married she leaves him and accepts Colby's outrageous proposal without knowing that what they will developed in the road was going to be more than just sexual heat. This story made me laugh, cry and get mad at.

     But I think it is a series that leaves it's readers hot and bothered. So warning read at your own risk and if you have someone to take the heat of with do it. If not PLEASE take a really cold shower...or matters in your own hands ;)

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!